Weatherproof, IP65 certified and salt spray tested, marine quality Ventura Series outdoor models can flood your pool, garden or yacht with high-quality sound, even in the most extreme atmospheric conditions.
The new Ventura 5T, integrates 70V/100V multi-tap transformers, allowing multiple speakers to be powered simultaneously through one extremely long wire in a distributed line system. This saves on the cost of wiring and labour, making the Ventura 5T ideally suited to any outdoor installation.
Available in black or white finishes, Ventura 5T blends unobtrusively with the décor – and with the slotted mounting bracket, the units are exceptionally easy to install.
- Weatherproof sealed enclosure
- Salt spray tested for over 1200 hours
- Operating temperature range: -40°C~+70°C (-40°F~+158°F)
- Independent test lab certified IP65
- Aluminium grille and mounting bracket, 1/4"-20 threaded inserts for mounting options
- Stainless steel/brass hardware
- Rotatable logo
- Selectable for 6ohms or 70V/100V operation
- Tap settings at 70V (3.75W, 7.5W, 15W, 30W) or 100V (7.5W, 15W, 30W, 60W)
- Available in black and white finishes
89dB (at 1m on-axis for the input of 2.83v)
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||60Hz ~ 20kHz (±6dB)|
|DRIVE UNITS||HF: 25mm (1in.) Fluid Cooled Aluminium
LF: 130mm (5.25in.)
|RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER||10-100W|
|TRANSFORMER TAPS||70V: 3.75W, 7.5W, 15W, 30W
100V: 7.5W, 15W, 30W, 60W
|PRODUCT EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS||262 x 197 x 189mm (10.3 x 7.75 x 7.4 in.) Cabinet only
262 x 197 x 235mm (10.3 x 7.75 x 9.25 in.) With bracket and knobs
|NET WEIGHT||3.3kg (7.25lbs)|
|Ventura 5T Independent test laboratory certified IP65. GP Acoustics (UK) Ltd, reserve the right, in line with continuous research and development, to amend or change the specifications without prior notice.|